Re: P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

On 13/05/13 10:03 AM, Constance Morris wrote:

Hey Alfred,
Just wanted to let you know everything is working properly now and I really appreciated your help!
Have a great week!! :-)

Constance

Hi Constance.

I will not be at the Red Hat Summit this year. Our University has been going through some cutbacks and layoffs and this spring wasn't a good time to plan to attend the Summit. It looks like the worst of the cuts are over and I am still here. Next year (2014) will be the 10th Red Hat Summit and I will be there! If you can make it to the Summit next year (most likely in Boston) I would like to get together and share some horror stories.

Good luck in your career as a SysAdmin.

--
Alfred