Java Processes pn RHEL - High Cpu issues

Hi,

Thanks for your earlier suggestions..

After doing some work, I find that java process in question running in
thread loop , PFA screenprint

strace -p <pid>

the output I can see it is in epoll_wait state and returns 1 , which I
infer that it is an error.

These type of JAVA child processes that runs as java threads is causing
high cpu...

Can anyone please let me about what epoll_wait state , is this causing some
issue, and atleast I need to isolate if it a some kind in OS or JDK side..

JDK Version is:java version "1.6.0_17"

Thx