hp-asm issue with Centos

Julie Xu xll40 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:36:29 UTC 2013

Hi

If anything related HP or Centos should not be sent to this list, please advice where I should send?

I have HP DL360PG8, and intalled hp-ams-1.2.0-781.36.rhel5, ilo version 1.30, ( the older version 1.01 also not work)
the HP sim version 7.1.0,  I have followed doc to configure ilo4, and sim can search part of inform, not all. basically, it only can get ip related info, no hostname, no any system logs?

Question: do I need also configure something on system which use AMS?

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

xll