specify SMTP relay server in mutt

Sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:35:19 UTC 2014

I have got the firewall rule permitted from our RHEL 5.x &
RHEL 6.x servers to our SMTP relay server (it's running
RHEL 5.8).

In the past, I recall I have a server that I could just issue
mutt command below & it will send email out via that
relay server :
mutt -s "Test mail" -a /tmp/file.tar.gz abcde at nixcraft.co.in <
/tmp/mailmessage.txt

Now all my servers (at another site) can't send email out.
Did I need to set something at this site's server or is
there any way that I could specify the SMTP relay server
in the mutt command?  In Windows, blat & sendemail
allows me to specify the SMTP relay server.

TIA
SH