specify SMTP relay server in mutt

Sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:27:31 UTC 2014

http://superuser.com/questions/137461/does-mailx-send-mail-using-an-smtp-relay-or-does-it-directly-connect-to-the-targ

Is the above mailx example for RHEL 6.x's mailx?

Found a script below but not sure if it's Shell or how it should
be executed:

 {
    echo 'helo me'
    echo 'MAIL FROM:<you at yourdomain.com>'
    echo 'RCPT TO: <someone at theirdomain.com>'
    echo 'DATA'
    echo -e 'To:someone at theirdomain.com\nMIME-Version: 1.0
 (mime-construct 1.9)\nContent-Type:
 application/octet-stream\nContent-Transfer-Encoding: base64\n\n'
    cat myattachment.bin | openssl base64
    echo '.'
 } | nc smtp.mydomain.org 25

SH