Problems with smbpasswd

Doll, Margaret Ann margaret_doll at brown.edu
Fri Jul 18 20:26:02 UTC 2014

When I run

smbclient -L //rask -N
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[GEOLOGY] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.9-168.el6_5]

    Sharename       Type      Comment
Error returning browse list: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[GEOLOGY] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.9-168.el6_5]

    Server               Comment

My server doesn't show up.

    Workgroup            Master

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Doll, Margaret Ann <margaret_doll at brown.edu