First sysadmin impression on RHEL 7

Georgios Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Thu Jul 24 13:40:14 UTC 2014

On 01/07/14 21:04, Georgios Magklaras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Continuing the writeup tradition, here are some first thoughts on RHEL 7:
>
> http://www.epistolatory.blogspot.no/2014/07/first-sysadmin-impressions-on-rhel-7.html
>

> The article is not yet complete (I am working on demo-ing Docker), but
> it does contain useful info about what one will face in the process of
> migrating to RHEL 7. Comments/opinions welcome.
>
> GM
>
> Best regards,

http://www.epistolatory.blogspot.no/2014/07/first-sysadmin-impressions-on-rhel-7.html

The article is now complete with plenty of videos and material that
explains systemd, cgroups and docker containers. I hope you will find it
useful.

GM

Best regards,

George Magklaras PhD
RHCE no: 110-320-413

Head of IT/Senior Systems Engineer
Biotechnology Center of Oslo and
the Norwegian Center for Molecular Medicine/
Vitenskapelig Databehandling (VD) -
Research Computing Services - USIT

EMBnet TMPC Chair

http://folk.uio.no/georgios