Raid on a raid issue

Jamie Fargen jfargen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:02:39 UTC 2014

It doesn't sound like they are in a cluster or hpc environment where you
could use xming+putty/xrdp/FreeNX.

Sounds like the professors just buy workstations for their simulations,
which is very, very inefficient way to utilize resources.

Is there anything in the logs that can give us an idea of the with errors
you are facing?