Installation on rhel 6.5

amiteshsahay at aol.com amiteshsahay at aol.com
Wed May 14 17:00:57 UTC 2014

Hello Members,

I am trying to install some software, for which I have to execute the below bin

./RunSilentInstall.sh

However, when I do that I see below error

./RunSilentInstall.sh: ./validate.LINUX-X86: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
An unexpected error occurred while validating the root username and password.

I have cross verified the root credentials, they are fine.
I am very sure that I need some 32-bit library, but I am not sure of exactly which one, can somebody help me on this?

Regards,

Amitesh Sahay