Build repository to upgrade OpenSSH, Apache & ISC Bind

Sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:16:06 UTC 2014

Thanks Mark.

> Copy all packages that you want to have in
>  your repository into one directory
Can I just copy only the Apache, OpenSSH
& ISC Bind packages & what's the filenames
of those packages that I need to copy?
Ideally don't want to upgrade the RHEL
OS if possible.  Can tell me how to extract
only the required packages from the RHEL
5.10 iso image?

Also, what's the exact command to upgrade
from this repository?

SH