Re: NFS v4 Performance degradation

<snip>
I've scoured every reference to nfs4 performance degradation I could find
but nothing seems to call out what we are experiencing. A few retrans exist
in nfsstat but nothing that stands out. Generally, everything "look" OK but
clearly is not.

Have you tried testing with NFSOmeter? It may be able to help. I've not used it but it seems like it might be helpful.

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSometer>

Barry