Re: how to change keyboard language on cli

Hi,

You can use loadkeys to load another keymap.
If you want to change this in an X environment you can use setxkbmap.

Also Google led me to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/System_Administrators_Guide/s1-Changing_the_Keyboard_Layout.html
which describes the use of localectl to achieve this as well but I haven't
used that myself.

Regards

Bram