Re: Change receive list mail batched in a daily digest

On 22May2015 11:09, Brenda Radford <brkittycat hotmail com> wrote:
From: Brent Davis sscgp com
I initially set this to no, but I want to change it to yes.  How can I do that?

Log back in and change it.

Though personally I recommend you do not. Digests are a complete nightmare for others if you choose to participate in the list: threads break, subject lines break, most digest users don't trim the quoted text for relevance, etc etc.

Just stay with inidivdual messages but file them to their own folder. It keeps noise our of your inbox and makes things much easier for both you and others.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au>