Re: redhat-list Digest, Vol 144, Issue 1

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 1:23 AM, S Sai Krishna Prasad <saikripd gmail com>
wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I am using the following version of rpm:
>
> rpm-5.4.14-r0.0.corei7_64

That's not a version of 'rpm' in any version of RHEL I'm aware of.  Perhaps
you need to ask on the rpm5 mailing list?

For what it's worth, I googled for rpm and /var/lib/rpm/log and found this:

 http://rpm5.org/community/rpm-devel/5202.html

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin umich edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support