Keycloak SSO Issue

Santosh Raju (CDS) santosh.raju at cogentdatasolutions.in
Mon Dec 23 10:22:12 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well and enjoying your Christmas holidays. I
have been working on the Keycloak SSO issue for almost a week and
couldn't find a solution for it. I have posted this in keycloak forums and
StackOverflow with no responses which would be the reason for sending this
email.

I have configured multiple domains within the application. The goal is to
make SSO work seamlessly. There are one realm and multiple clients.
Application1 is configured through the Springboot adapter via REST API and
didn't make use of KEYCLOAK login themes.

We have customized login pages which we are logging through REST API using
Spring boot adapter and its working as expected but SSO is not working
fine. My Application2 is configured through the Javascript adapter and
couldn't perform SSO even though application1 is logged (Normal login via
Restap API) in already.

If I use the social login to get into application 1 then SSO is working
fine for application 2. We are having this issue in case of a normal login
through rest API. Please let me know your thoughts on this as you are very
knowledgable when it comes to Keycloal issues. I have seen you have
resolved several issues on Keycloak and also a contributor to Keycloak.

I appreciate your response in this matter as this would help us immensely
to speed the work.

I hope you don't mind me sending an email directly without posting it
online. I will make sure that this information is posted online which will
be useful for future keycloak members.