[redhat-lspp] License for dev_allocator?

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Thu Sep 1 18:36:56 UTC 2005

I have a patch for the dev_allocator sources TCS posted to this list a
while back which makes the library/tool a little more useful and fixes a
few problems.  However, before I can post the patch I need some
indication from TCS that the dev_allocator sources they posted are now
under an OpenSource license.  For various reasons I think a lot of
people on this list would like to see the code open.

Chad?

--
. paul.moore at hp.com                                      hewlett packard