[redhat-lspp] RBAC Roles

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue Sep 20 12:55:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 08:47 -0400, Karl MacMillan wrote:
> I'd really like to see 2.1.2 in rawhide soon - Dan, we can get you an
> updated rpm if you would like. Just let me know. Steve, there is no error
> when you run this on rawhide, just a silent failure?

There is no output from the program, but the exit status is 1 (versus 0
when successfully running it explicitly against policy.19).  What more
does one need to tell that there is an error? ;)

> I agree - and this tool should probably be based off of libselinux rather
> than libapol.

Hmmm...I'm not sure libselinux would have access to the right
information normally; libsemanage/libsepol seems a more likely candidate
(but only using the support for reading the user config files, not the
binary policy).

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency