[redhat-lspp] RBAC Roles

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 17:03:08 UTC 2005

Karl MacMillan wrote:

> [...]
So you see auditctl writing new policy modules and then reloading the
policy.  So if I as an admin want to watch any process that changes the
securitlevel of a file from s0 to something higher or from something
higher to s0, the tool will write policy for this?  Seems like the
auditctrl will have to understand the policy that is installed on a system.

How difficult is it to write these rules in auditallow syntax?

Dan