[redhat-lspp] Configuring for STIG/FISMA compliance

Wolfe, William SPAWAR william.wolfe at navy.mil
Wed Feb 8 00:30:18 UTC 2006

As I told Steve Smoogen, we began work on this a while ago (fortknox.sourceforge.net) and also worked with Jay Beale to add a "verify" mode to Bastille-Linux (not logged, just displayed in HTML report).  We've begun working with Aaron Lippold at DISA's Open Source Steering Group to also get the DISA STIGs incorporated into Bastille-Linux.  His group at DISA is trying to take on several other open source initiatives.

Will