[redhat-lspp] /home at SystemHigh

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Thu Feb 23 22:27:28 UTC 2006

George Wilson wrote:
> It might make sense to default user directories created under /home to
> SystemHigh to prevent leakages. Upgrading them might be the final step
> of adding a user. Then polyinstantiated directories at the right levels
> for logins at different clearances would be mounted over it. Why should
> /home itself be SystemHigh?

I don't know why /home would be SystemHigh but for the home directories
themselves, our wiki instructions say to range the directory according
to the range of the user.  Is that just because the polyinstantiation
isn't there?  Seems like a good idea to have them ranged according to
the range of the user but I'm no expert.

-- ljk