[redhat-lspp] MLS demo

Russell Coker rcoker at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 00:01:22 UTC 2006

On Wednesday afternoon (Australian time - late Tuesday night US time) I
will give a talk and/or demo of MLS on Rawhide.

If you have any suggestions as to what I should demonstrate then please
let me know.  The audience will have a good knowledge of MLS (probably
better than me) but almost no knowledge of SE Linux.  So the talk will
be focused around the SE Linux implementation of MLS and the general MLS
concepts will be assumed background knowledge.

Please note that due to time zones etc anyone in the US will have to
want me to receive it before the talk.