[redhat-lspp] newrole error

Klaus Weidner klaus at atsec.com
Tue Jan 16 02:56:58 UTC 2007

That's a usage we hadn't really considered since the configurations we're
going for don't include a local X desktop. The same thing applies though;
check what the type of the terminal device is that you're running on, and
add that to the /etc/selinux/mls/contexts/securetty_types file :

	ls -Z `tty`

I've added staff_devpts_t to the existing file contents to test this. If
that file doesn't exist yet, get a newer policy from
http://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL5/noarch/ or use the
following contents:

	sysadm_tty_device_t
	user_tty_device_t