[redhat-lspp] rbac-self-test patches

Matt Anderson mra at hp.com
Wed May 16 23:52:02 UTC 2007

>From running the rbac-self-test on different systems, and with a
slightly different procedure I ran into some issues.  Thanks to help
from George and Klaus they were resolved.  The main difference was I had
been ssh'ing into the system as a user and using su to become root.
This caused two problems; sysadm_devpts_t instead of sysadm_tty_t and my
SElinux user was staff_u instead of root.  Here are the patches that I
needed in order to get things working for me.

-matt