[list admistrivia] updated list info

Matthew Galgoci mgalgoci at redhat.com
Fri Jun 18 15:14:36 UTC 2004

I've added text to the list page that expresses a few things I hold close to
my heart regarding mailing list etiquette:

"Please use your professional email address when subscribing. Email address from
webmail accounts known to bounce mail frequently will not be permitted, nor will
anonymous remailers, nor will users of challenge-response type email challenges."

The one exception to webmail accounts that I think is worth making is for gmail,
well because gmail is cool.

My aim here is to foster an environment where professionals can come to trade advice
and opinions.

Comments welcome.

--
Matthew Galgoci
System Administrator and Sr. Manager of Ruminants