Pl help me

hasan hasan at paprikaas.biz
Mon Jun 21 10:33:31 UTC 2004

I am getting following message while i try to connect to the some of my
server from Fedora F2 machine, which is a client to smaba server running
on RH9 platform.

me "SERVER" indicates that this file is of type "". The contents of the
file indicate that the file is of type "Samba share". If you open this
file, the file might present a security risk to your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received
the file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "Samba share", then open the file normally.
Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific application
for the file.

This error pops up when i trying to connect to other machines in
newtork. Can anybody help me to resolve this problem.

Regards

hasan