introductions

James Puellmann superfueld at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 16:41:27 UTC 2005

My turn.

I started ~5 yrs ago as a script monkey for a software firm in St.
Louis. Work there was mostly in Korn and Perl scripts and debugging
broken C compiles on HP-UX. Had enough linux-in-my-basement experience
to land a job as a consultant SysAdmin for a federal gov. system, where
I've been for 2 yrs. I'm currently working on (slowly) migrating about
70 non-enterprise level RedHat servers into a Managed Satellite
environment running RHEL ES 3.0. Got my RHCT last year and looking
forward to getting my RHCE in a few months.

Hobbes: motorcycling, snowboarding and World of Warcraft (but mostly
World of Wacraft)