introductions

James Bourne jbourne at hardrock.org
Tue Jan 18 23:59:05 UTC 2005

Re list,
I'm James Bourne, and work at Mount Royal College in Calgary, Alberta
Canada have been a sysadmin for about 10 years on Linux as well as other *NIX
systems and have my RHCE and GIAC Kickstart.

Currently I maintain about 50ish Linux systems and act as storage admin as
well as backup for Sun and Tru64 admins, do some software devel for the
college and myself, and do some consulting.

For fun; ski, fish, mountain bike, scifi, and read.

James

James Bourne                  | Email:            jbourne at hardrock.org
Unix Systems Administrator    | WWW:           http://www.hardrock.org
Custom UNIX Programming       | Linux:  The choice of a GNU generation