Help CPU pegged at 96% but cannot find culprit

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 13 13:41:54 UTC 2006

Got the problem fixed with the pegged cpu. I came to figure it was
probably coldfusion because I saw there was some pretty major patches
for it. But when I stopped coldfusion the cpu stayed pegged. Then I
stopped apache and the cpu stayed pegged. Then I stopped networking
and the cpu went down. I turned networking back on and it stayed low
and has stayed low since. Not sure what that was all about but now
it's working well.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Romeo