Finetuning TCP stack linux AS

James Bourne jbourne at hardrock.org
Mon Jan 16 21:03:27 UTC 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Mahesh Balasubramanian wrote:

> We have an application running on a high port in linux AS ,certain times the
> application stops receiving data on the designated port even though its
> listening
>
>   when we run netstat -an | grep that port  we get "warning, got bogus tcp
> line."
>
>   What could be causing this and what is the remedy

Sure this isn't "warning, got duplicate tcpline."?  If so that's due to many
network connection changes on the system and shouldn't be anything you need
to worry about...

Regards
James

James Bourne                  | Email:            jbourne at hardrock.org
UNIX Systems Administration   | WWW:           http://www.hardrock.org
Custom UNIX Programming       | Linux:  The choice of a GNU generation