Disk Duplication

Fred Chagnon FChagnon at loyalty.com
Wed May 31 17:29:07 UTC 2006

|  Thanks for the feedback.  If I were to follow that process,
|  should the disk just boot right off the bat?

I believe so, because dd performs a block by block copy of the raw data
so your result should be a true image of the disk.

Fred

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may
be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments from your computer.