problems with seeing sytems online RHE5

Claude Lindo clindo at fsl.org.jm
Fri Aug 10 16:48:45 UTC 2007

Patrick,

In my experience, Red Hat support does not respond to emails. You need
1) a valid subscription that 2) allows you to create a incident ticket
or phone in, that is the only way to get a response. Said response will
be from your assigned support person. You can check your subscription
status by going to
https://www.redhat.com/wapps/support/protected/subscriptions.html .

Claude Lindo.