Fastest System Possible

harold molly hjnmolly at hetnet.nl
Tue Feb 6 10:02:25 UTC 2007

Question

Depends on the characteristics of usage(application)
are there many reads,writes,calculations ?
is your network stack optimized, for service requests?
consider tuning your filesystem.
The same counts for your memory requirements,memory buffers
How fast are your disks, scsi, striping?
If you know these, you may do some shopping for horsepower.
Talk with the A-brands, costs a bundle, but they deliver!

harold molly