Tuning AS3/4 for low latency multicast traffic

Howard, Chris HowardC at prpa.org
Thu Jan 25 21:46:25 UTC 2007

I hope someone with real knowledge answers your query.
But it rang a bell in my mind: the guys who use linux for
music and sound also are interested in low latency kernel
options and disk drive tuning.  Maybe that would be of help (?)

Check out the Planet CCRMA website, they have some tips
on low latency with Fedora that may be applicable.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

Chris Howard
CIS Database Admin
howardc at prpa.org