rsync questions

Richard Riley rriley at procuri.com
Tue Jul 17 04:12:31 UTC 2007

It looks like you may have had a glitch with your nameserver
communications and reverse lookup.  Is the IP address listed a known
address and proper for the rsync operation?  If so, then verify reverse
lookup is working with your DNS.  If everything looks OK now, I wouldn't
be concerned.

Richard

Procuri Inc.