keeping track of expiries and renewals

Claude Lindo clindo at fsl.org.jm
Wed Nov 21 17:42:12 UTC 2007

If you had a similar situation to what I had in my company, where we
needed to automatically notify several non-technical persons, e.g. the
Finance Dept. and we had staggered payments, you could also try using an
open source calendaring tool such as Mozilla's Sunbird or Zimbra.

Put in the expiration date(s) as events that will send notification
mails to the required persons.

Hope this helps...
Claude.