Ethernet bondig

Holder, Bill Bill.Holder at sunwater.com.au
Fri Oct 5 01:10:51 UTC 2007

I understand what you mean and I'd love to know that there is a real
solution out there! :)

At the moment, I have multiple nics with connections to different
switches, and a dodgy perl script that tries to ping a destination via
the default route, and if it can't it then drops that interface and
points the default route to the next one in the list. It's dodgy but it
works...