network driver

Mahalingam Subramaniam smal at ccmb.res.in
Mon Aug 18 12:54:43 UTC 2008

Dear All
The solution to the below mentioned issue has been addressed sucessfully by following the guidelines mentioned
at   http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge?action=show&redirect=Repositories%2FRPMForge  and also at  http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless
The irony is that the deficient RPM found in RHEL Supplementary DVD is still not traceable and hence I had to take help
from aforesaid links.
I wish to thank one and all for your valuable inputs and suggestions.
with thanks and regards
s.mahalingam