RHEN 5.2 Virtualization Manager

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:23:55 UTC 2008

2008/8/18 Lee Toler <dgudman2 at gmail.com>:
> I just installed RHEN 5.2 and when I bring up the virtualization manager, it
> is not giving me the option to create virtual machines, does anyone have a
> clue why this is? I have installed all the files on the disk 5, any help
> would be highly appreciated, thanks.

What options does it give? You should see something like

localhost xen disconnected ... ...

clicking on the localhost line should connect you to that xen
instance.. and the new button should become available.

if there is no xen line you are probably not booted into a xen kernel
which would be needed for that.. or you do not have the qemu items
either.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux