"installation method" RHEL 5.2

okasion okasion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:26:01 UTC 2008

Correct, I had the same issue on a brand new server with a Mitsuva DVD
reader that could boot FreeBSD 7 but when it came to the point of selecting
the installation media, couldnt recognize the DVD reader, the same happened
with Debian Etch; however, RHEL 5 managed to boot and recogniz the DVD
reader without problems.