Need help to understand Crash issue

Saurabh Bathe sbathe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:40:18 UTC 2009

nitin.gizare at wipro.com wrote:
> HI
>

> We have Server with 32 GB Memory , with RHEL 4.0 Up5.
>
> We see server is crashing with some unusual errors.
>
> This being our one of the important server and needs to be stable for
> run all big jobs, but this is not.
>
> I have captured the kernel panic picture .
>
> Pls help me to solve this .
>
> This is m/c is part of computing farm.

Nitin,

If you have a Red Hat support contract, I would suggest go open a case
with them. Issue identification would be much faster that way.

Take a look at what Jonathan said to capture crash data. You will
anyways need to provide that info to anyone (including Red Hat support)
who is willing to and can find out what the issue is.

/Saurabh