Update 5 errata kernel-2.6.9-55-0.12 required

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 16:14:26 UTC 2009

Nitin,

I recommend you check out the Red Hat Knowledgebase. It should help with
answers to a lot the questions you may encounter. For RHN, this article
has a lot of the FAQs:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-16303

If you find that you have questions that are not covered, please let me
know and we'll try to add them.

Thanks,
Sam