Systerm Monitoring

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Mon Aug 10 15:47:00 UTC 2009

The tar file that I distributed should have all the files that you need.
  The only file that needs to be updated is the
/etc/httpd/conf.d/local.conf (I am assuming that you already have a
local.conf in your http configuration).

The status.cgi reads your nagios configuration from the usual place
(/etc/nagios).  If you have installed nagios elsewhere (e.g.,
/usr/local), you will have to modify the locations of the statusfile and
the groupfile.  publicfile is an alternative hostgroups and the greyfile
is something that we added for services that are down for servicing.

--
Alfred