JOB: *nix (pref CentOS or RH) Sysadmin with "good" MySQL database administration skills (Reading, UK)

Rafael Azenha Aquini raaquini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:25:41 UTC 2009

Hello James,

Although I have some sort of knowledge in MySQL administration, I really
perform better at operating system administration, performance analysis
and troubleshooting. Taking the Dreyfus Model as example, I'd rank
myself at Proficient level on those listed skills.

I've been working professionally with Linux system administration since
2002, when I was on duty at Brazilian Army. Nowadays I'm working at a
Brazilian Credit Union called SICREDI, as an IT Analyst.

Despite the fact I am working and living in Brazil at this moment, I'm
open to changes and also to take new challenges in my career.

Forgive me if I bothered you or wasted your time with this mail, please.

Best regards.

--
Rafael Azenha Aquini <raaquini at gmail.com>