Passwd NIS expiry

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Sat Sep 26 08:33:33 UTC 2009

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 nitin.gizare at wipro.com wrote:

> We have NIS server with RHEL 4.0 and have requirment of implemeting 45
> days user passwd expiry for NIS account. Please let me know how do this.

I don't mean to be rude, but have you considered hiring a consultant to
help you out? You've asked a lot of questions recently, most of them pretty
basic, and almost all of them exactly like this one: no specific problem or
issue you need help with, but simply a statement of a general goal and a
desire for someone to tell you how to do it. I'm not the list owner by any
means, but I don't think it's the intention of this list to provide daily
support for you to do your job.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768