2001-July Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [RHSA-2001:097-04] New squid packages for Red Hat Linux 7.0,
- [RHSA-2001:093-03] Updated procmail packages available for Red Hat Linux 5.2, 6.2, 7 and 7.1,
- [RHSA-2001:051-18] Updated openssl packages available,
- [RHSA-2001:091-07] New elm packages available for Red Hat Linux 5.2, 6.2, 7 and 7.1,
- [RHSA-2001:095-04] New util-linux packages available to fix vipw permissions problems,
- [RHSA-2001:088-04] New xloadimage packages available,
- [RHSA-2001:092-02] Updated xinetd package available for Red Hat Linux 7 and 7.1,