[rest-practices] Read-only fields in a representation type

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Apr 27 13:40:22 UTC 2010

[IH] why would we send a developer to read documentation and start trying
to access code, compared to WSDL, which the developer can point and click,
and get generated code that gives him something useful like intelisense?
What is so wrong with having metadata format for REST that will ease the
developer life?