[rest-practices] rest-practices purpose

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 09:07:28 UTC 2010

Please make sure to include Bill Burke in this. He's our resident REST
guru, lead of RESTeasy and author of one of the best REST text books
around. Bill is also driving the Red Hat REST-* effort, to try to
provide community standards around REST, with the eventual aim to take
them to somewhere like IETF or W3C.

Mark.