[rest-practices] Versioning

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 14:43:29 UTC 2010

Isn't this where the other week's discussion on content-types, content
negotiation, and Accept: headers figure in?  The API and the model of
the resources is one-in-the-same, really, no?  The "API" is just a
root synthetic collection or object, sometimes, versionable like any
other model entity using content-type.

	-Bob