[rest-practices] text/html representation?

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 08:35:41 UTC 2010

One slight issue for a browser-driven interaction would be where the API
goes even slightly off-piste with HTTP headers, status codes and the
likes.

A bare browser is probably not going to give visibility to all these
aspects of the interaction. Though of course something slightly smarter
like an AJAX client could.

Cheers,
Eoghan