[rest-practices] [Fwd: [rhevm-api] concatenating Link headers in response to entry-point HEAD method]

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue May 4 13:31:00 UTC 2010

Hey,

I thought this had been discussed here, but I don't think so.

Eoghan found some issues with including multiple Link: headers.

I've seen something similar - a ruby client was only giving me a single
Link: header.

We've decided to concatenate our Link headers together on the server
side, as ugly as that is.

Cheers,
Mark.